Victorian Daniel ‘Chucky’ Sanders is have an inspirational International 6 Days of Enduro (ISDE) in Slovakia, winning day two in the E3 Class, and putting Team Australia Junior Trophy contingent in to the lead, 6:04.54 ahead of Sweden on 4:44:09.38 and France on 4:47:54.05.
Team Australia’s Daniel Sanders has his KTM in the lead of the E3 with 45:53.90. Portugal’s Luis Correia on Beta has a total time 46:06.14 for second place, and Frenchman Mathias Bellino on his Husqvarna a time 46:08.82 in third. Fellow Victorian Tom Mason is currently 21st overall in the E3.
In the Special Tests:
4.20km Baska Special Test 1
- Daniel Sanders, 7m 9s 890ms, 8th
- Tom Mason, 7m 32s 940ms, 63rd
6.7km Vysny Medzev Special Test 2
- Daniel Sanders, 9m 38s 460ms, 7th, 6th Overall
- Tom Mason, 10m 21s 70ms, 107th ,88th Overall
4.5km Kosicka Bela Special Test 3
- Daniel Sanders, 6m 19s 350ms, 8th, 6th Overall
- Tom Mason, 6m 40s 370ms, 87th, 87th Overall
4.20km Baska Special Test 4
- Daniel Sanders, 6m 59s 410ms, 11th, 6th Overall
- Tom Mason, 7m 32s 320ms, 84th, 86th Overall
6.70km Vysny Medzev Special Test 5
- Daniel Sanders, 9m 34s 290ms, 12th, 7th Overall
- Tom Mason, 10m 8s, 68th, 79th Overall
4.50km Kosicka Bela Special Test 6
- Daniel Sanders, 6m 12s 500ms, 11th, 7th Overall
- Tom Mason, 6m 32.97s, 59th, 78th Overall
With 4 competition days remaining, the Victorian contingent of Team Australia has a fantastic start to the 2015 ISDE Slovakia.