Revised dates for MV MX State Championship and Regional rounds


As everyone is aware the impact of COVID-19 has impacted every part of our daily life the Committee along with Motorcycling Victoria has reviewed the potential for a restart and looking at setting new dates for the remainder of the year.  We are currently waiting for the next review date of May 11 so that we know if at all what restrictions may be lifted and whether competition can return.  We will continue to monitor the effects of COVID-19 on our sport and the imposed restrictions that are being enforced by governments.  We have contacted the clubs to discuss potential new dates and will release a new calendar as soon as the current restrictions are removed.

Again, we apologies for the inconvenience but our primary concern is the health and welfare of our competitors, families, officials and support staff.

If you have any concerns please contact us on the below emails  for all General enquiries for Senior Title enquires for Junior Title enquires.

Karen Adams Chair of MVMX Management Committee