Lighting up Jambaroo Park, Victoria this August is the 2019 Mildura Solar Australian Senior Track Championship. Hosted by the North West Victorian Motorcycle Club from 24-25 August, Motorcycling Australia (MA) is pleased to announce the release of the 2019 Mildura Solar Australian Senior Track Championship Supplementary Regulations, alongside the opening of entries.
It is with great pride that MA also releases the official Australian Track Championship logo, which will represent all Australian Track Championships moving forward. This new logo demonstrates MA’s commitment to supporting and developing Australia’s Track discipline, which has seen many highly respected “true-blue” Australian competitors rise through its ranks.
Across the two-day event, the 2019 Mildura Solar Australian Senior Track Championship will feature the following classes:
- Under 19’s – 150cc 2 stk & 250cc 4 stk
- **Pro 250 – 100cc-150cc 2 stk & 200cc-250cc 4 stk
- Pro 450 – 250cc 2 stk & 450cc 4 stk
- 250cc Slider – 150cc 2stk & 250cc 4 stk
- **Pro Open – Unlimited (MX & Sliders)
- MX Open – 500cc 2 stk & Over 460cc 4 stk
- **500cc Sliders – up to 500cc
- Pro Open Womens – Unlimited
- Dirt Track Sidecar – Up to 1100cc
- ATV Pro – Up to 350cc 2 stk & 450cc 4 stk
- ATV Open – Up to 550cc 2 stk & 700cc 4 stk
- ATV Open (Women) – Up to 550cc 2 stk & 700cc 4 stk
- Junior – 50cc Div 2 7-U9
- Junior – 65cc 8-U12
- Junior – 85cc 2 stk & 150cc 4 stk 12 – U16
- Junior – 125cc 2 stk & 250cc 4 stk 13 – U16
**Where there are insufficient entries for the Slider Classes, these machines may be combined with the events marked with asterisks in the table above. All machines must have one effective brake where MX and slider classes are combined.
Gates open at 7AM (AEST) each day, with racing commencing immediately after the conclusion of practice and parade lap, which is scheduled for 10AM (AEST) on Saturday and Sunday.
To download the 2019 Mildura Solar Australian Senior Track Championship Supplementary Regulations, please click here.
The North West Victorian Motorcycle Club have opened entries via an easy to use online portal,here. All entries must be submitted Friday, August 9. Strictly no late entries will be accepted.